The Best Sigma Beauty Brushes - My Favourites
Posted on August 31 2018
I’m back with a super exciting blog post! My favourite, must-have, makeup brushes from Sigma Beauty!
I have quite a few in my collection and can give you my honest opinion on every one of them.
To be honest, I love them all and don’t have anything bad to say. It’s a good thing right?!
I will begin by the face:
- The Sigma Beauty F80 Flat Kabuki Brush is an award winner and a best seller. It’s perfect for buffing foundation! The top of this foundation makeup brush is dense and flat. It’s ideal for applying liquid, cream or powder foundations. The process is rapid since it’s a big brush. This was my favourite for the longest time but got dethroned by the New Sigma F80 Kabuki air. The Sigma Beauty F80 Air Flat Kabuki Brush. This is now my holy grail!. I was never a big fan of duo fibre brushes. But I changed my mind after using this foundation brush. What I like about this brush:
- The bristles: the bristles are super soft (like all Sigma Brushes). The top if the brush is big. The application is very quick.
- The Coverage: It gives the most beautiful coverage and finish. Super smooth and no strikes at all! The coverage is medium which I love.
- The Sigma 3DHD Kabuki. I’m in love with this brush. I use it for concealer. Dense, angled brushes are my favourite to apply concealer. Dense angled makeup brushes are the best to get the highest coverage. What I like about this brush is that it’s double angled. So, you can use aside for concealer and the other for powder.
- The Sigma Beauty F40 Large Angled Contour Brush. This is the perfect blush and bronzer brush.
- T he Sigma Beauty F23 Soft Angled Contour Brush is as described, super soft. It’s ideal for contour. I’m still a beginner regarding contour. What I like about this contour bush is that it’s:
- Fluffy but narrow at the same time
- It’s the ideal shape for contour. It gives you a lot of control which is always a plus for beginners!
- The Sigma E25 Blending Brush. This blending brush is iconic, and a must-have eyeshadow brush. Perfect for every eye shape!
- The Sigma E45 Small Tapered Blending Brush is the best for small hooded eyes like mine. This blending brush is ideal for getting right into your crease!
As you may notice, I didn’t mention a lot of eyeshadow brushes. I’m not very good at eye makeup and will try to step up my game in the next coming weeks!
Hope you enjoyed it!