Everyday Simple Makeup Routine
Posted on July 26 2019
This blog post will be quick and efficient. I'm going to be sharing my everyday makeup routine with my go-to products!
On a daily bases, I like simple face makeup and no eye makeup at all. I favour my complexion to my eyes.
I like easy to use makeup products that will achieve beautiful makeup look in no time. In this tutorial, I share the makeup that I have been using non-stop since the beginner of summer.
You can shop all the products by this link: My Everyday Simple Makeup Routine.
I'm going to list them for you anyway here: :)
- Foundation is Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation in F8. It quickly became my go-to foundation. It's not only matte but feels and looks natural on the skin.
- Concealer is Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C5. You know how much I'm obsessed with this concealer. I use it and talk about it all the time.
- Face and Under Eye Powder is ELF Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder. I'm very picky with powders. My under eyes crease a lot. This powder and the Makeup Revolution Lace loose powder are the only ones I like.
- Highlighters are J.Cat Beauty Aura Glow Liquid Highlighter in Moon Light and Makeup Revolution Face Quad Incandescent. The quad has been my all-time favourite. But I've been obsessed with the J.Cat Beauty Liquid Highlighter from the moment we receive it! I've been wearing it non-stop.
- Bronzer is Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in What A Shady Beaches.
- Blush is Makeup Revolution The Matte Blush in Beloved.
- Brows are ELF Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown.
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Primer Water Cool As A Cucumber. I've been obsessed with the Wet n Wild primer waters. An essential in the summer.
- My favourite neutral lip combo is the L.A. Girl Cosmetics Ultimate Intense Stay Auto Lipliner in Keep It Spicy and The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matte Hughes in Charming.
I hope you enjoyed it,
Have a great weekend!