My Top 5 Lipsticks For The Spring & Summer!
Posted on May 10 2019
I hope you are doing well and had a great week!
I’m back with a new quick article about my favourite lipstick shades to wear for the Spring & Summer.
If you read some of my first blogs, you would probably know that lipstick was my least liked makeup product! And guess what?
Now, it became my favourite! Let me explain why:
First, I’m very very shortsighted and a contact lens wearer. In the past two years, I developed allergies, so I try to avoid aggravating my allergy. In a daily base, I don’t wear eye makeup anymore.
Second, lipstick has its way of tying a look together!
As of Summery colours, I don’t like to restrain myself. I pretty much use all colours all years long except for more vampy colours (Winter colours).
I will have swatches of the lipstick colours down below as well as pictures! I don't have a preference regarding the type of lipstick: Stick or liquid lipstick, matte or shiny!
My favourite colour of all time and seasons is Red! There is something chic & classy about a red lip. Plus, it goes with every outfit possible. We have quite a few Red Tones available @ Orabel. Here are my favourites:
- My number one has to be the Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Missy & Fierce. It’s a gorgeous Red with a blue undertone. Super comfortable and long wearing!
- My second favourite belongs to the same Wet n Wild line. The colour is Flame of the Game — a bright intense orange-red. You will not get unnoticed with this shade! ;)
- My third and new favourite is the ELF Liquid Matte in Praline. Praline is gorgeous. It’s a nude but a warm nude with a brown undertone. My favourite kind! When I don’t know what shade of lipstick to wear, I wear this one. It’s superb!
- If you haven’t tried the Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte in Nice To Fuschia, you should! It’s gorgeous — the perfect flattering bright pink.
- The last shade I have to share is the Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit High-Shine in Send Nude. The finish and colour of this lipstick are super pretty. The shine is incredible! It’s a super flattering nude.
I want to mention quickly the Makeup Revolution Renaissance Lipstick in Restore. It has a blue undertone. This type of lipstick will be perfect for those who have dry lips and want hydration or for those who don’t mind reapplying lipstick.
You have maybe noticed that I didn’t mention any corals. It’s only because I don’t like them on myself. :) I want to stay real with you guys and share my truth! ;)
I Hope you enjoyed it and got some Inspiration!