Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette Comfort Zone Review & Look
Posted on April 19 2019
I’m so happy to be back with a new blog post on a look that I’ve been enjoying!
I rediscovered the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette. It’s an old favourite of mine! I’m so glad Wet N Wild decided to add shades into a new reformulated palette.
Every single shadow in this palette complements each other perfectly. They added 2 new transition shades which are gorgeous. A super pretty universal camel (love this kind of shade) and a brown to darken your eye look.
I think you can go from super wearable to ultra-glam eye makeup look with this palette.
The formula is as good as the old one. The shades are super pigmented, blendable with minimum fall out!
I think the look turned out super cute! I used the 2 transition shades for this look as well as the 2 green shades!
If you are wondering what I'm wearing:
I wanted to keep the rest of my makeup in the same general tone.
- Foundation: Makeup Revolution Fast Base Foundation in F6.
- Concealer: Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer in C3 & C5.
- Blush: Makeup Revolution The Matte Blush in Beloved.
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild MegaGlo Loose Highlighter Powder in I'm So Lit.
- Contour: Wet N Wild Megaglo Makeup Stick in Call Me Maple and Icon Bronzer in Sunset Striptease.
- Brow: ELF Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown.
- Lips: Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit High-Shine Lipstick in Cedar Later.
Hope you enjoyed this look!
Follow me on Instagram Myriam & The Budget for more makeup looks!