Best Makeup Revolution Products - New 2018's Favorites - Myriam
Posted on October 12 2018
As you guys know, Makeup Revolution is my favourite brand. If I have to choose just one makeup brand, it will be this one.
We received a lot of new exciting products this couple of months. I have to say that as a makeup addicted, this is the best part of my job! New launches and discovering new affordable, excellent quality makeup makes me so happy!
Here are my Makeup Revolution 2018's favourites products:
- My number one has to be the Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer! It’s such a fantastic concealer. It’s full coverage and non-drying. I have quite dry under eyes, and this concealer doesn’t emphasize it! I have a full review on my blog! Myriam & The Budget: Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer.
- The Emily Edit Palettes, The wants & The Needs: OMG I can’t tell you how much I was excited about these. Emily Noel is one of the first Youtuber that I watched. I love her. I’ve been using both non-stop since we got them! The quality is on point, and the colour selection is great! Check out our blog and swatches of The Emily Edit and Makeup revolution, The Wants and The Needs.
- The Soph X Extra Spice Eyeshadow Palette is gorgeous! It’s mainly warm with plenty of vibrant shades. I love the army green in this palette!
- The Tammi Tropical paradise is stunning! It’s such a complete palette. It’s well balanced with shimmers, mattes, cool and warm. I love that she put some unique shades like a matte dark green and blue.
- The Soph Eyeshadow Palette. This is the first collaboration that Soph created with Makeup revolution. It’s a well-arranged palette and has everything you need for perfect eye makeup.
- The Soph Highlighter Palette. What I like about this palette is the versatility! You can easily take your look from a subtle glow to a blinding highlight! It will also suit all skin tones.
- The Makeup revolution Re-Loaded Fever Palette. This was a hard choice to make. The reloaded palette are all fantastic. I choose the Fever for the warm yet neutral shade range!
Here is a link to my previous top 5 Makeup Revolution products! I still use each one of them! The matte blush, the Blushing Heart Highlighters and Contour Palette are in my everyday makeup bag and drawer!