Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals
Posted on November 20 2017
New Blog Post on the NEW-TRALS VS NEUTRALS Eyeshadow Palette by Makeup Revolution!
If you love warm, orangey/red tones, this palette is for you! ;)
The palette is like all the Makeup Revolution palettes: A black sleek compact with a matte non-shiny finish. It contains 16 pans and includes a double-ended brush which is totally usable (1 side is a flat brush and the other is a small blending brush).
We are starting the swatches with the bottom row:
- The first shade on the left is very close to my skin tone and actually works really well for a browbone highlight or for an all over the lid wash of color. Something to keep in mind with Makeup Revolution Matte Eyeshadows: Do not let yourself be influenced by appearances, try them first. They transfer to the lid beautifully, they blend very well and are very buildable! They are super and we love them! The swatches don’t give them justice :).
- The second shade is light shimmery baby pink.
- The third shade is a shimmery pink.
- The fourth shade is a beautiful rose gold shimmery shade.
- The first shade is a light cool brown, perfect for a transition shade.
- The second shade is a stunning taupe which looks like a gray in the pan.
- The third shade is a cool medium brown also perfect for the crease.
- The fourth shade is beautiful! It’s a shimmery purple!
Let's get to the top row:
- The 2 first shades are also very close to my skin tone. The second will be a perfect transition shade.
- The third shade is a light satin orange.
- The fourth shade is a satin bright orange.
- The first shade is an earthy brown. Gorgeous. Our favorite!
- The second shade is a medium orange with shimmers.
- The third shade is a stunning copper/dark orange with shimmers.
- The fourth is a dark brown, perfect for the outer corner or for a smokey eye.
This palette will be a perfect match for warm orange and brown lovers. In the same time, it's very versatile with some cool and dark shades. Definitely, a must have.